What to bring:
- Children's clothes (0-5yrs) please pre-sort into sizes NB, 0-1, 2-3, 4-5
- Toys (0-5 yrs) NO STUFFED ANIMALS unless brand new condition
- Baby-related items (strollers, carriers, etc)
- Maternity clothes
How it works:
- Bring the items you no longer need and SWAP for items you do
- This is a FREE event, just bring items to swap.
- All unclaimed items will be donated to Hour Children charity in Long Island City
We made it! Spring will spring up soon! Believe it or not stuff was growing under all that snow and if you look closely you can see our daffodils and crocuses breaking through the soil!
Stop by the Garden Friday at 5pm-6pm and Saturday afternoon from 1-2pm.
You are invited on March 21st to join thousands of community gardeners and greening professionals from all over New York City for a day of learning, sharing, networking and greening inspiration at the 31st Annual GreenThumb GrowTogether! Please pass this information out to the rest of your garden group and anyone else who might be interested. This year’s conference features favorite workshops from past years, as well as exciting new ones, including many hands on workshops for youth gardeners.